Welcome To BIG4 Tweed Billabong
BIG4 Tweed Billabong is an award winning holiday park located on the Far North Coast of New South Wales.
Tweed Billabong has built a reputation for having some of the very best facilities of any family holiday park in the country.
From the magnificent waterpark, to the first class camp kitchen & unique tidal Billabong, this is a holiday destination that continues to lead the way when it comes to providing guests with an unforgettable holiday experience.
Explore The Park
There are 4 cabin types to choose from, sleeping up to 6 people as well as a four bedroom house that sleeps up to 8.
We have a range of powered sites available – grass, slab & artificial grass along with our popular ensuite sites.
You’ll love the facilities on offer here. From our awesome waterpark and our resort pools to the amazing kitchen & lounge.
We have deals running for both our cabins and our sites that can help you stretch out that holiday budget.
The park is filled with endless entertainment options for all ages. Whether it’s water sports or you prefer to stay dry, there is truly something for everyone.
- Get the adrenaline pumping at our amazing waterpark.
- Relax with a book by the pool.
- Do some fishing in the Billabong.
- Enjoy a chilled paddles on a kayak or SUP.
- Hire out a go-kart and ride around the park.
- Adventure through our Treehouse playground.
- Grab a soccer ball or some mini-golf gear and enjoy our play zone.
The Camp Kitchen
5-star dining in a holiday park setting. That’s what you can expect from our incredible camp kitchen and lounge facilities.
- Cooktops, ovens & microwaves
- Indoor & outdoor dining
- Deck overlooking the Billabong
- Relaxing lounge with TV & fireplace