Our COVID Flexi-Booking Policy
For bookings up until 31st January 2023.
We’ve implemented a flexible booking policy for current and future bookings. This policy makes it easier to change your booking dates should an issue arise as a direct result of COVID-19. Guests will have the option to change the date of their booking or accept a credit note valid for up to 18 months should any of the criteria, listed below, impact their planned stay:
- You or an immediate family member tests positive to COVID-19
- You are noted as a close contact and required to get tested and isolate
- A state or government directive is issued and means you are physically unable to travel to or from the park, such as a NSW/QLD hard border closure. The requirement to complete a QLD border declaration pass (for example) is not a valid cancellation reason.
Proof in the form of a guest declaration will be required. Other documentation may also be requested by the park depending on the circumstances.
Health & Safety
For the safety of our valued guests and team and to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, please rest assured that BIG4 Tweed Billabong Holiday Park is staying updated with hygiene practices directed by NSW Health Dept.
All those entering a BIG4 Holiday park must comply with government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises. This includes but is not limited to:
- Checking in using the NSW QR code to the kiosk/reception.
- 1 person per 2 sqm rule applies in communal areas such as camp kitchens, etc.
- Wear a mask in indoor public settings like camp kitchen, lounge, kids club and reception.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
It is your responsibility to check the current rules for NSW and your State and confirm you are permitted to travel to the park for the purpose of a holiday (or other).
For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Tweed Billabong must abide by the following:
- Please ensure that you are permitted to travel to the park.
- Please do not visit the park if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
- If you or a member of your booking contracts COVID whilst staying at the park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, please advise the park immediately.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including full name.
- For the time being, we are ‘cashless’. Please arrange payment via credit card or BPAY, prior to your stay. Items purchased during your stay will be added to your account and charged to your credit card on file on your departure.
- Visitors – Guests can currently have a maximum of 4 visitors per day. Visitors must sign in at reception and pay a $10pp visitors fee for anyone aged 3 and over.
- Guests should practice safe hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests should practice safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at several stations around the park for your use.
- Please wear face masks if so dictated by the government guidelines in place at the time of your stay.
- Please bring your own bike helmets if you wish to hire go-karts.
- Please bring your own pen to use in reception if required.
- You are responsible for maintaining good cleaning and good disinfection practices in your cabin or site during your stay.
- We will increase cleaning schedules throughout the Park however, we will not be able to clean every surface between each guest use. We therefore recommend you bring your own chux and disinfectant or wipes to use on common surfaces prior to use, such as in the camp kitchen and amenities prior to use.
- Avoid sharing personal items such as towels, dishes and bedding.
Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures, and have the required vaccination for working in our park.
If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 0755 242 444.
What's Open & Closed
- Camp Kitchen and Lounge
- Pool Area
- Billabong – for swimming, fishing, SUP and kayak hire
- Jumping Pillow
- Go-kart Hire (BYO helmet)
- Kids Club
- Movies by the Pool
- Outdoor Playgrounds
- Coral Cove indoor and outdoor playground.
- Outdoor Play Zone – ping pong, basketball, putt putt, soccer and bocce.