If you’re looking for a fantastic place to spend some time this winter then look no further than BIG4 Tweed Billabong.
We pride ourselves on having one of the most sociable grey nomad communities of any park on the Gold Coast. Stay for a week or longer and you’ll soon discover why so many of our guests come back year after year.
Each year we put together a winter program of activities that our guests absolutely love – and hopefully you will too.
Organised activities include:
- Free morning teas every Wednesday.
- Sunset drinks overlooking the Billabong every evening.
- Live music on Saturday nights with our singer Con.
- Billabong Cup ‘horse racing’ (simulated with toy horses and dice).
- Our main ‘Big Dinner’ (formerly Christmas in July).
- Trivia nights.
- Day trips exploring the local area.
- Croquet on the grass (informal game run by the nomads).
- Bocce at our Bocce Pit (again, organised by the nomads)
- Various themed meals including pancake breakfasts, filled baked potato and Mexican nights and High Tea parties.
Many of these activities take place in our Kitchen & Lounge – which is what we believe to be the best you’ll find at any caravan park in the country.
It’s the perfect venue for all of our events and you can also take advantage of the area to relax in front of the fire with a book, play cards with friends or have a quiet drink on the deck at the end of the day.
Our park is perfectly positioned for you to take advantage of everything that Tweed Heads & Coolangatta have to offer through the winter months.
For sports fans, we’re located nice and close to all of the major bowls and golf clubs in the area.
The International Bowls Tournament at Tweed Heads Bowls Club is held each winter and always draws a good crowd, while Tweed Coolangatta Golf Club and Club Banora offer some of the best value golf on the coast.
With 5 large clubs in the area, there’s always something to keep you entertained. All of the clubs offer excellent discounted meals and entertainment such as free movies, bingo and international music.
And there’s no shortage of great shows to choose from at Twin Towns.
Each year in June, Coolangatta plays host to the Cooly Rocks On Festival. Showcasing classic cars and rock ‘n roll nostalgia, it’s one not to be missed!
We offer long stay rates for either 4 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks for both sites and cabins.
Our large powered van sites are situated close to the amenities or we have large grass sites suitable for 5th wheelers.
Our Long Stay Rates For Seniors
We offer special rates just for our travelling Seniors with heavily discounted rates for long stays.
Monthly rates are valid if you stay 28 days or more on Sites or Cabins. It’s great value for those travelling Australia and the ‘Grey Nomads’. Staying in cabins is a great way to experience the atmosphere and activities of Tweed Heads and the Park, without towing a van.
For example, if you stay for 4 weeks or more on our powered sites, the rate is $281 per week. Stay 12 weeks or more and pay just $267 per week (for winter 2019).
The Jumbuck cabins are $625 per week for 4 weeks or more and $490 per week for 12 weeks or more (for winter 2019).
That’s a savings of over 20%.
- Only available for ‘Seniors’ with a valid Australian Seniors card.
- Minimum stay 28 consecutive days. Maximum stay 112 days (if applicable).
- Available 6th May 2019 – 16th September 2019.
- Not valid with any other discounts, except a once only maximum BIG4 discount of $50 on arrival for both Perks+ and VIPerks members.
- See more terms and conditions below.
You can download more information about our winter rates from the button over on the right hand side of this page.
Terms and Conditions
- Long stay rates (LSR) are valid only if the minimum stay requirements are met in a continuous stay. Valid for Senior guests only on production of a valid Seniors card. Maximum stay is 16 weeks.
- Rates are for 2 guests only. Any additional guests at standard rates.
- LSR are valid in offpeak and winter periods only. An additional charge of $10 per night for sites and $40 per night for cabins over the Cooly Rocks On peak 5 night period.
- LSR do apply over June/July holidays.
- Not valid with any other discounts except for a once off BIG4 discount on arrival of $40 for both Blue and Gold Members.
- 1 night’s stay is required as a deposit upon booking. A further 6 nights is required by 1st May 2018 to secure your booking. Final dates must be given at this time.
- Once arrived, a minimum of 2 weeks payment is required at a time. Should you reduce your stay and leave early, the difference in the weekly rate will be payable.
- A minimum of 1 month is required for cancellation. If less than 1 month is given, your 1 week’s deposit will be retained.
- Please note that we do not guarantee cabin or site numbers. You may be moved to a site or cabin of the same type at the Manager’s discretion.