The Billabong is the heart of our park, both physically and emotionally. It’s what we’re named after and the fun radiates from it. Try out fishing, have a swim, jump on the aqua trampoline or hire a kayak or stand-up paddleboard…there’s something here for everyone.
There are so many activities in and around the Billabong.
- Grab a kayak or stand-up paddleboard or any floaty you can find and get out on the water. We have kayaks and SUPs for hire, or you can bring you own fun (non-motorised only).
- There’s floating aqua equipment to take the fun levels to a new high! Try the aqua jump trampoline or other floating objects.
- Try your luck fishing from the edge of the Billabong or from the floating pontoon.
- Relax on the deck of the ‘Kitchen and Lounge’ and take in the view.
- Watch your kids have fun whilst you read a book and relax.
- Just swim or float the day away!
- Camp on one of our Billabong sites and wake up each morning to this beautiful view.
Hire Equipment For The Billabong:
- Kayaks – either a family or single size: $6 for 2 hours.
- Stand-up paddleboards: $5 per hour
- Fishing rods: $4 for 2 hours