The Billabong is the heart of our park, both physically and emotionally. It’s what we’re named after and the fun radiates from it. Try out fishing, have a swim. jump on the trampoline or hire a kayak or stand-up paddleboard…there’s something here for everyone.
There are so many activities in and around the Billabong.
- Grab a Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Board or any floaty you can find and get out on the water. We hire kayaks and SUPs, or you can bring you own fun (non-motorised only).
- There’s floating aqua equipment to take the fun levels to a new high! Try the aqua jump trampoline or other floating objects.
- Try your luck fishing from the edge of the Billabong or from the floating pontoon.
- Relax on the deck of the ‘Kitchen and Lounge’ and take in the view.
- Watch your kids have fun whilst you read a book (relax…).
- Just swim or float the day away!
- Camp on one of our Billabong sites and wake up each morning to this beautiful view.
Hire Equipment For The Billabong:
- Kayaks, either a family or single size: $6 for 2 hours.
- Stand Up Paddle Boards: $5 per hour
- Fishing Rods: $4 for 2 hours