If you’re travelling to Tweed Heads for business, why not stay in a BIG4 Holiday Park instead of a Motel.
Don’t be a lonely salesman, a Holiday Park can be your home away from home.
Here’s a few reasons why:
- Holiday Park cabins have so much more space than a motel or hotel room.
- They have full kitchens, a large living area with lounge, TV/DVD and air-conditioning.
- With a full kitchen, you can cook for yourself and save on ‘away from home’ expenses.
- You have a dining table to sit down and do some paperwork at the end of the night.
- Alternatively you could go to our Camp Kitchen and Lounge and cook or relax there. This gives you the opportunity to mingle with other guests so you don’t have to ‘talk to yourself’ at night time.
- You could get your family to come and meet you one night.
A Motel or Hotel room is so lonely, you won’t meet anyone locked away by yourself in a small Motel room.
Plus of course we have a resort style pool to relax in after a tough day at work.
So from travelling sales to tradesmen, company reps to concreters, we have accommodation to suit your budget.
So tell your accommodation booking agent to look into a holiday park next time instead of a hotel or motel accommodation for your next business trip. You could share a cabin with another colleague thus reducing the nightly rate per person (if you’d like that of course).
If you join BIG4 and become a Perks+ member, you can also receive 10% off every booking up to a maximum of $50 per stay. You could stay in any of our 180 Parks around Australia and receive the same discount. Your local Motel can’t do that!
And for guests who spend at least $4000 over a 2 year rolling period at 2 or more of our parks, you’ll be upgraded to a VIPerks member which gives you an uncapped 10% discount.