Residential Home For Sale
A stylish & almost new home seeks a new owner.
Nothing more to be done, simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle! The furniture is also available (price negotiable).
The owner needs to relocate for work asap, so purchase price for this home has been greatly reduced to $159,000.
(Click Images Below To Expand)
This stylish home is situated in a very quiet area of our award winning park, situated on the southern end of the Gold Coast at Tweed Heads South, only a few minutes from Coolangatta / Tweed Heads.
Tweed Heads has 5 clubs with great value meals and entertainment, plus bowls and golf. It’s also an excellent fishing spot and a base for day trips to the Gold Coast beaches, the hinterland, Northern NSW and Byron Bay.
The park is a secure gated complex, and has its own protected saltwater billabong, as well as a swimming pool complex (heated in winter), luxury camp lounge/kitchen/bbq/deck overlooking the billabong. A great place to entertain your family / friends, just ask the current owner!
The Park has 178 sites, of which 65 are currently residential sites. The remaining sites are tourist sites with either cabins or caravan/tent sites. The park is very popular with families in school holiday periods and grey nomads in winter.
This immaculately presented 2 bedroom home consists of a covered entrance porch running the width of the home, two bedrooms and an open plan lounge/dining area with adjacent kitchen. The living area features timber effect vinyl flooring and high raked ceilings creating a light and airy home.
The practical kitchen has plenty of storage space with caesar stone bench-tops. The kitchen is complemented with a Westinghouse built-in electric fan-forced oven with a gas cook-top stove, tiled splash-backs, double full-size sinks and a fully vented range hood.
The home has two carpeted bedrooms; master has a built-in robe with mirror doors. The good-sized tiled bathroom comprises of a shower cabinet, vanity, mirrored shaving cabinet and toilet, as well as laundry facilities tastefully hidden behind sliding doors.
The home has a Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fans to the lounge & 2 bedrooms, a gas hot water service. And outside an aggregate surfaced area to the side of the home, running the full length of the home, for your car as well as an outside entertaining area, where you can relax & enjoy the well presented garden running the length of the home.
Please contact Leisa to arrange an inspection.
(07) 5524 2444
The home has the following inclusions:
- Total dimensions 5.3m wide x 8.6m long.
- Lounge/dining/kitchen combined
- Kitchen has under bench oven, hotplates, double sink, pantry, space for microwave.
- Upper and Lower cabinets (Classic White colour).
- Large Fridge space
- Caesar stone benchtop (Alpine Mist colour).
- Gas under bench oven and gas hotplates (stainless steel in colour).
- Vinyl planks in lounge/kitchen (timber look colour).
- 2 bowl sink.
- Ceiling fan in lounge.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- TV point
- Wardrobe with 2nd TV point above. Sliding doors with mirrors. 1710mm w x 1800mm h.
- Ceiling fan.
- Carpet (light brown in colour).
- 2nd bedroom study/craft room
- Ceiling fan.
Bathroom / Laundry
- Tiles in bathroom/laundry. Floor tiles are grey, wall tiles in white.
- Shower 900x900mm, tiled base (grey in colour), Wall tiles white.
- Vanity (600 x 350mm wall hung in white colour).
- Wall shaving cabinet above vanity.
- Exhaust Fan/Light/Heater comb- 2 Lamp.
- LPG gas hot water system.
- Internal laundry within the bathroom with a Linen press and laundry tub.
- Space and power for a washing machine and dryer over (not supplied).
- Sliding doors on laundry.
- Balcony with modwood decking and stairs (sand colour) runs the width of the house.
- Crim safe security door on front door, fly screens on all other windows.
- Pebble-crete driveway (2.3m w x 8.0m l).
- Vertical blinds to all windows (except bathroom) and front door (cappucino colour).
- LED down lights throughout
- Beautiful gardens at front and one side of home.
- Electricity and water connected.
- TV Aerial installed.
- Gas connected tthe home (bottles not provided).
- Modern exterior colour scheme of Limed Half White, Dune and Woodland Grey.
- ‘Cathedral ceilings’ in lounge and bedrooms, flat ceiling in bathroom.
In other words, the hard work is all done, you just have to arrive with your furniture.
Home Owner Site Fees:
- Weekly site rental for this site is currently $199.80 for 2 people, valid until May 2020.
- Site fees are reviewed and increased every 12 months around 1st May.
- Maximum 2 people per site.
- Over 55’s community for home-owners.
- Site fees are payable fortnightly in advance.
- Water, sewer and electricity are metered monthly and invoiced per site, and payable within 21 days.
Some Community Rules:
Here are a few rules that may impact upon your decision to live in this Park. We ask that you consider these carefully prior to continuing.
The park does not allow:
- Car ports, shade sails or large awnings.
- Clothes lines.
- Pets, other than a small bird in a cage or fish.
1 car per site. If you have an additional car this needs to be parked in Holden St. 1 additional small boat or trailor can be parked on your site, as long as it fits within the boundaries of your site.
A small garden shed can be added, as long as this fits within the site coverage regulations.
Visitors can stay with you for a maximum of 2 weeks consecutively, and up to a total of 3 weeks per year. A maximum of 2 visitors are permitted at each time. Charges do not apply for these visitors.
A full copy of the Community Rules may be viewed upon request.
Please note that occupation of the site is on a ‘leasehold agreement only’. You are not purchasing the land. You will own the moveable dwelling/mobile home that is situated on the site you lease from the Park on a weekly basis.
Terms and conditions of the Residential Land Lease Communities Act, the ‘Residential Site Agreement’ and the ‘Local Government Regulation 2005’ for NSW apply.