BIG4 Tweed Billabong boasts 65 Long term Resident sites. With access to all* park facilities, this is an ideal place to live.
The Park is close to the main bus route to Tweed City and Centro Shopping Centres, plus the local club ‘bingo’ buses collect from the Park. The Tweed Region has 5 excellent clubs with live shows, bingo, cheap meals and of course bowling and golf.
Please note that buyers are purchasing the moveable dwelling only, and land space is leased from the Park. Weekly site fees apply, and electricity, water and sewage are metered monthly.
New Residential Home available for purchase and site lease
A rare opportunity exists to purchase a brand new mobile home and lease a site in our Holiday Park in Tweed Heads South.
Brand new Resident Home for Sale –
$175,000 (inc GST).
The home has the following inclusions:
- Total dimensions 5.3m wide x 8.6m long.
- Lounge/dining/kitchen combined.
- Kitchen has under bench oven, hotplates, sink, pantry, space for microwave.
- Caesar stone benchtop.
- 2 bedrooms, or main bedroom and study/craft room.
- Wardrobe and 2nd TV point in main bedroom.
- Ceiling fans in main bedroom and lounge area.
- Carpet in bedroom, Vinyl planks in lounge/kitchen. Tiles in bathroom/laundry.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, shaver mirror with storage.
- Thermann 16 50° LPG gas hot water system.
- Internal laundry within bathroom with Linen press and laundry tub. Space for washing machine and dryer over (not supplied).
- A small balcony with Modwood decking and stairs.
- Blinds to main windows (Holland roller blinds to all windows except bathroom, vertical blind on front door).
- Crim safe security door on front door, fly screens on all other windows.
- Pebble-crete driveway (2.3mx5m).
- Basic gardens at front and one side of home.
- Electricity and water connected.
- TV Aerial installed.
- Gas connection to the home (bottles not provided).
In other words, the hard work is all done, you just have to arrive with your furniture.
- Air-conditioning, and any additional electrical requirements for an air-conditioner.
- All Furniture.
- Gas bottles.
- Down pipes for stormwater to the street. The downpipes finish at the base of the home cladding.
- Electrical appliances (other than oven and hotplates), white goods, TV etc.
- Any additional gardens and grass.
We have had three homes now sold off the plan and delivered and they look beautiful.
BIG4 Tweed Billabong Holiday Park is situated in Tweed Heads South. We have 178 sites, of which 65 are currently Residential Sites. The remaining sites are tourist sites with either cabins or caravan/tent sites.
We have many onsite facilities such as amenities, laundry, resort style pools, security gates, BBQs, an amazing kitchen and lounge and the billabong (small lake). Tweed Heads has 5 clubs with bowls, golfing, great value meals and entertainment. It’s also an excellent fishing spot and a base for day trips to the Gold Coast, the hinterland, Northern NSW and Byron Bay.
Our main tourist market is family holidays and therefore we are very busy during school holidays and throughout the year with kids running and riding throughout the park. We also have many ‘grey nomads’ guests in winter with many park activities that you can be involved in.
Some Park Rules:
Here are a few Park Rules that may impact upon your decision to live in this Park. We ask that you consider these carefully prior to continuing.
- The park does not allow car ports, shade sails or large awnings.
- The park does not allow clothes lines.
- The park does not allow Pets, other than a small bird in a cage.
- We have a strict 1 car per site policy. If you have an additional car this needs to be parked in Holden St.
- 1 additional small boat or trailer can be parked on your site, as long as it fits within the boundaries of your site.
- A small garden shed can be added, as long as this fits within the site coverage regulations.
- Visitors can stay with you for a maximum of 2 weeks consecutively, and up to a total of 3 weeks per year. A maximum of 2 visitors are permitted at each time. Charges do not apply for these visitors.
- A full copy of the Community Rules and Q&A may be viewed upon request.
* Access to the water park in not included in residential site fees (a day use fee is applicable if you’d like to slide!).
Please note that occupation is on a ‘leasehold agreement only’. You are not purchasing the land. You will own the mobile home that is situated on the site you lease from the Park on a weekly basis.
Terms and conditions of the ‘Residential Site Agreement’ for NSW and the ‘Local Government Regulation 2005’ apply.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- A deposit of 10% is required at time of purchase.
- A disclosure statement will be sent to you with more information about the park. You must have this disclosure statement for 14 days before we can progress the sale.
- An ‘Application for Residency’ form must be completed at this time and approved by the Operator.
- Should approval not be granted, the 10% deposit will be refunded.
- After approval and the 14 day disclosure period, the final payment is due and the Residential Site Agreement signed.
- The home purchase and site agreement has a 14-day cooling off period. If you move into the home during that time the cooling off period is void.
- Weekly site fees are payable from the move in date or the date your residential site agreement is signed (depending upon sale time).
- Weekly site fees from May 2018 are $198 for 2 people (valid until 1st May 2019). Site fees are reviewed every 12 months on 1st May.
- Maximum 2 people per site.
- Home owner’s must be over 55 years of age.
- Site fees are payable fortnightly in advance.
- Electricity, water and sewage is metered monthly and invoiced per site, and payable within 21 days.