School’s Out Kids Club has a permanent home in ‘the big tent’. We have a huge marquee set up which will keep the kids out of the sun, safe and dry.
During school holidays the ‘Schools Out Kids Club’ provides organised activities for children from 4 years of age such as face painting, craft days, sand art, and treasure hunts.
Most supervised activities are complimentary however, some craft activities attract a small fee.
Every Saturday night (weather permitting) is movie night at the Pool year round. Movies are shown 3 nights per week during school holidays.
Movies by the Pool are weather permitting. If rain looks imminent, the movie will be shown in the Marquee behind the pool or the TV Room, depending upon availability.
- What to bring for Kids Club – Old clothes, hat, sunscreen, shoes and a water bottle (Paint does not always wash out of clothes).
- All Kids Club sessions are subject to minimum numbers. Please sign up your kids for each session by 6pm the day prior.
- Any sessions with less than 5 kids signed up may be cancelled.
- Kids Club is designed for kids over the age of 4. Kids under that age may attend only with full parental supervision.
- Sand Art is a little more difficult, and is great for kids over 6 years only. Once again, if you wish younger children to attend, parental supervision is required.
- Kids must be walked to Kids Club and signed in by their parents or guardians. Kids must also be collected and signed out of kids club. This is extremly important due to the pool area access.
- “School’s Out Kids Club” is a fun (and predominately free) service we provide for your kids. We are not however a Child Care Centre. Please do not leave the park whilst your kids are at Kids Club. You may be called to collect your child if an issue arises.